Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Lob Hairstyles

I've been seriously pondering on getting a lob. Not a bob, but a lob! A longer version of a bob. I think it makes women look younger and more active. These are some of my inspirations:


My idol: Jessica Alba with her polished soft curl lob.


And of course, when it is not styled all the way, thus making it looks effortless.


Rachel Adams with her fringe that frames her face so well. I mean soooo well! Making her look very chic, girlish, and youthful.


Lily Collins with her lob partly pulled to the back. Adorable!


When my lob grows out a little longer, I definitely want mine to look somewhat like this!


And of course, there is the lob with layers


You can even crimp your hair to create more volume and chic like Minh Hang too!





1 comment:

  1. The Miraculous wonderful glutathione skin whitening injection By Dr James are known to be the best ones in today's entire skincare market. They are prepared with Glutathione's highest efficiency , ensuring that it perfectly does its job. Moreover, it shows a visible difference to the people who use it for a short period.

    ReplyDelete