Tuesday, January 27, 2015

IOPE Water Fit Lipstick #44

For those who have read my previous post on the YSL Rouge Pur Lipstick worn by Cheon Son Yi (Jeon Ji Hyun) in You Who Came From Another Star K-drama. I am recently very obsessed with her lip colors so I decided to purchase a few lippies worn by her in the movie. Here it goes...

IOPE Water Fit #44 Forever Pink






Texture is smooth and rich on lips, but moisturzing enough. Unlike the MAC lipsticks, which I do like them because of the variety of shades they have, however I'd hate using them on a regular day-to-day basis because they're super dry. $15/lippie... Oh well what can you expect! This IOPE Water Fit Lipstick #44 is a great hot pink option to be used everyday (if you like). It is moisturizing and has a semi-glossy finish. Totally in love with it!! Been using it everyday just because I love it so much and I think it goes really well with my skin tone. Pretty long lasting as well, however not as long lasting as the YSL lipsticks.





If you happen to read this blog and know any awesome lip color please leave me a comment! Thanks! 😊😊

1 comment:

  1. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!.
    HOME DÉCOR

    ReplyDelete