Thursday, January 8, 2015

YSL Rouge Pur Lipstick #52

I have decided to jump on the band wagon of the K-drama "Man From Another Star." I became so obsessed with the series that, I finished it within a day and a half. Of course, that meant a sleepless night. The movie made me laugh when the female actress Jeon Ji Hyun, who played Cheon Song Yi were so hysterically heartbroken. The movie made me cry when the couple went through the depart moments.

Not only I love the movie because of its story behind it; everyone needs to love and be loved whether it is with a person or something that you do. People who look glamorous on the outside may be lonely on the inside and that, we just cannot judge a person solely on the surface. I am also obsessed with Cheon Song Yi's makeup. Her dewy looking skin with hot pink lips and barely-there lifht pink eyeshadow. She looks beautiful, effordless!



Isn't she beautiful???

I googled and find that her lip color wasn't created by just one lip product. However, one of the colors that they used on her lips were the YSL Rouge Pur Lipstick #52 in Rosy Coral.


 I went to Nordstrom and found that it was already sold out (in America). I had the sales associate orderred me one. Here is my baby....!!! So excited!





The lipstick looks more of a hot pink to me than on Nordtrom's picture, which looks more red. Tried it on! The color is vibrant and lasted me all day long, even after a meal.


Love it!!!! Under white lighting it looks pink. With less lighting, it looks more of a hot pink with a tiny red in it!








Will you buy it?? I'd say Yes! You'll fall in love with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment